Keisha Philips, Coordinator of the Jason Roberts Foundation SEN Programmes in the Caribbean Island of Grenada shares with the team what is currently happening in Grenada within the SEN community prior to and during COVID-19. The team in turn offer guidance and best practice as a means of tackling the challenges Keisha faces.
- What Makes These Earbuds So Amazing? December 4, 2019
- Ryan Keaton: What I Wish I Had Known December 3, 2019
- Latest in Jazz December 1, 2019
- Are the XYZ Headphones Really That Good? October 10, 2019
- The Latest in Speaker Technology November 26, 2018
- No categories